Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh Danny Boy

Before the "birthers," there were the "truthers."

All of a sudden, I'm getting emails from the "9/11 was an inside job" nuts promoting their new Loose Change video. Daniel Sunjata, from Rescue Me, narrates. I guess because he plays a fireman on TV, they figure he'll add more credibilty to their bullshit. The DVD "Extras" include a "12 page booklet featuring Daniel Sunjata's manifesto" and an "Exclusive interview with Daniel Sunjata."

The real conspiracy I'd like to examine is how the fuck I got on their email list in the first place.

BTW, I'm boycotting Rescue Me.
About Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup:
With the departure of the Bush Administration and the arrival of an "era of transparency," opportunities are arising for the disclosure of new information that may shed more light on the events that took place before and after 9/11/2001.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you my friend, are an idiot. Rescue Me doesn't need your patronage. the rating is NC-Dumb-Asses. (11 WAS an inside job. Sunjata is a hero. Nuff said.

Matt Maul said...

LOL...

Regarding the 9/11 conspiracy nuts, Bill Maher, whom I seldom agree with, said it best

Shawn Anderson said...

FWIW, RESCUE ME creator and star Denis Leary thinks the truthers are nuts as well (rant on Glen Beck), and this season used a couple episodes to address the issue (mostly shooting it down).

Matt Maul said...

I'm glad to hear that about Leary and I'll have to replay this season from OnDemand. I just remember Sunjata spouting the "truther" bullshit on the show while in character w/o realizing that he believes it in real life too. My guess is that he insisted in getting that dialog included in the episode.

It's ironic that Leary made his point on Glen Beck's show since Beck loves to spout his own conspiracy theories.