Friday, December 21, 2007

Six Degrees of Me

Today I happened to be discussing Audrey Hepburn with my coworkers, why I can't remember, and through the course of that conversation, we established that I can be connected to her (a la "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon") in four moves.

One - In the 80's I appeared for fifteen seconds on the Detroit regional broadcast of the Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon which also featured local movie host and former character actor Bill Kennedy. I was presenting a check from one of the sponsoring businesses.



Two - Kennedy appeared with Lee Marvin in I Died a Thousand Times (also starring Jack Palance and Shelly Winters).




Three - Marvin was in The Caine Mutiny that starred Humphrey Bogart.



Fourth - Finally, Bogart costarred with Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina.



Bam! And yes, I realize that this is a useless exercise.

No comments: