Wednesday, August 08, 2007

How Could They Tell?

For one day, Roseanne Barr's Myspace page contained a number of posts that read like drunken rants. For example: (link)
"I need to stop drinking, but I do not wish to...I am in Hawaii on the beach drunk and trying to hide out from people who want me to do a new sitcom which I probably will do cuz [sic] I miss working," went one message attributed to Barr. "I still f--king hate tom arnolds f--king guys and everyone in show biz is a c---sucker too. I should not drink so much, as my own grown children say, but what the hell...I LIKE RED WINE!!!!"
On her official website, she revealed that an ex-employee had hacked into her Myspace account:
"One of the interns who was administering my MySpace page...has been fired," the 54-year-old comic wrote late Monday. "I apologize for the offensive blogging that went on there last night. I write only at RoseanneWorld.com. I apologize to all on MySpace who received the offensive bulletins. The matter has been handled."
For laughs, I went to RoseanneWorld.com and here's one of her REAL posts:
Ronald Reagan: the man who destroyed America, single handedly.
Bush: the men who robbed the savings and loans, the public coffers, ran the CIA and sold our country to saudi arabia and china.
Gingrich: a southern racist and a fat closet case.
Obama: same shit different day
Oprah: loves the rich white hollywood establishment
Hilary: union buster
Bill Clinton: liar thief and friend of bush sr.
Pelosi: such a coward, she might as well have balls.
Romney: insurance whore
democracy: what the president vice president and congress and the senate fear more than anything else, including terrorism
religion: child molesting, woman hating closet cases, money grubbing insurance whores
democrats: sold out spineless bottom feeders
republicans: child molesters and pimps.

I think the hacker makes more sense.

No comments: